[Hawkular-dev] Upgrade to Wildfly 1.1.0.Final

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 17:33:36 EST 2017

----- Original Message -----

If you are relying on an older version of Wildfly to behave the same way as EAP you are going to be disappointed. They may share a common ancestor, but the longer that EAP is out there the more out of sync it gets with Wildfly. EAP will have backported fixes and other updates that the older Wildfly version its based on will never get.

They are similar but different enough that its probably a wise idea to be supporting them separately. We have to do this with our metric images for OpenShift.

For the community version we should always be updating, even just to make sure we have the latest security updates.