[Hawkular-dev] openshift - using cluster up but building from source

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 00:30:00 EST 2017

OK, I got it. In case anyone cares (yes, I found these in the docs - go figure.)

oc create -n openshift-infra -f metrics-deployer-setup.yaml
oc adm policy add-role-to-user edit system:serviceaccount:openshift-infra:metrics-deployer -n openshift-infra
oc secrets new metrics-deployer nothing=/dev/null -n openshift-infra
oc adm policy add-role-to-user view system:serviceaccount:openshift-infra:hawkular -n openshift-infra
oc adm policy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-reader system:serviceaccount:openshift-infra:heapster -n openshift-infra

NOW you can oc create metrics.yaml :)

At least now I see all my "latest" containers starting up. I'll see what else is broke after it all starts :)