[Hawkular-dev] more openshift issues

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 09:03:22 EST 2017

It can be frustrating to run into issues. To me it sounds to me like you have a problem in your install.

I am using the latest origin (built from master) and I am not running into any issues.

It might be more productive to jump into #openshift-dev in freenode, or use the OpenShift mailing lists.

- Matt