[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular in OpenShift

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 09:20:08 EST 2017

----- Original Message -----

I suspect you are using an older version of 'oc'. Can you let us know which version you are using? And can you also let us know what version the Hawkular Metrics docker image is?

If its a released version of 'oc' it should only ever use a versioned Hawkular Metrics which matches the version of OpenShift.