[Hawkular-dev] Inventory and 'transient' servers

Joel Takvorian jtakvori at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 04:35:51 EST 2017

Re-using the state would mean there's always 1 or 0 running instance of
that server at a given time, but what happens if it's scaled up to 2
instances or more? Is it a possible scenario? If yes, it seems complicated
to use dc+version+tenant as the feed id.

I filed an issue in JIRA about introducing some kind of TTL :
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HWKINVENT-205
Maybe those expired feeds fall in the scope of this issue.