[Hawkular-dev] [metrics] Internal stats?

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 06:05:07 EST 2017

> What about alerting? More alert definitions certainly need more cpu, so
> number of alert definitions per tenant and total would be another pair.
>         * does number of fired alerts also make sense?

Certainly, it could have some sense to have these figures.

These kind of data is "low hanging fruit" in the sense that adding an endpoint to query them is straightforward.

We can add a "/count" suffix to some endpoint to get the # instead the list or a similar.

Is there a preferred way to name the endpoint for this ?