[Hawkular-dev] [metrics] Internal stats?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 09:37:43 EST 2017

On 30 Jan 2017, at 15:15, Joel Takvorian wrote:

> Of course (and except if I'm missing something) metrics wouldn't be on a
> per tenant basis here.

The C* stats are probably more something for the "global"
admin tenant and not for the "user tenants".

For the per-tenant datapoint and query stats, I can imagine that
they are made available on two places
- per tenant in some "reserved" space ( e.g. /_hawkular-stats )
- on the agent tenant /stats/<tenant>/

With the global ones also at the agent tenant below /stats/<tenant>/_global
or similar.

The above locations are only meant for illustration purposes. ;-)