[Hawkular-dev] [metrics] Internal stats?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 10:16:12 EST 2017

> Not that I think this is a bad idea, but it is the first I have heard about
> the per tenant metrics. Where is this feature request/requirement coming
> from? I’d just like some context.

Probably from OpenShift. The Hawkular OpenShift Agent (and the heapster stuff, too) stores data per tenant where tenant is the name of the OpenShift project (aka k8s namespace).

so I'm assuming this feature would be required for some kind of "charge back" - it can track how much metric data are stored for each OpenShift project.