[Hawkular-dev] some of the new hAlerts UI

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 19:17:34 EDT 2017

Just wanted to give a quick update of the new hAlerts 2.0 UI that is under construction. I know folks are hearing about hAlerts but haven't seen it. Below is what Lucas, Jay, and myself have been working on the past two weeks or so. Still a work in progress, but this is what we've got so far.

The first is the dashboard that shows you an overview of what alerts are in the system - some graphs, timelines, and counters - all using Patternfly styles.

The second is the alerts list that utilizes the Patternfly Compound Expansion List . You can filter on date, severity (critical, high, etc), status (open, acked, resolved); it shows you details about alerts including lifecycle info (who acknowledged and resolved them), users' notes about the alerts, what conditions caused the alerts to fire, etc. etc. You can ack, resolve, and delete alerts.

Other parts of the UI not shown here are the triggers and actions pages (let's you define triggers and actions). But the snapshots below are the more colorful and pretty pages - I'm all about sharing eye candy :)