[Hawkular-dev] hawkular java agent to be merged / released

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 14:10:30 EDT 2017

BTW: there is a third thing that is possible, whether anyone wants to do this or not I dunno, but its there:

You can embed an agent directly in your own Java app via:

java.io.File configFile = new File("my-config.yaml");
new org.hawkular.agent.javaagent.JavaAgentEngine(configFile).startHawkularAgent();