[Hawkular-dev] Welcome Pallavi Gupta as our GSoC student for this summer

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri May 5 04:35:29 EDT 2017

Hey,

please welcome Pallavi as our GSoC 2017 student.

Pallavi will work on improving the Hawkular-Android client
especially in the area of Alerting and Alert trigger setup.

Anuj, our last year GSoC student will be her main mentor.
Daniel Passos and I will also help here.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn