[Hawkular-dev] Application metrics from Jaeger clients

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Mon May 8 12:20:10 EDT 2017

----- Original Message -----

> On May 8, 2017, at 9:05 AM, Gary Brown < gbrown at redhat.com > wrote:
>
> Hi John

Ok so for a particular service/operation metric X - if we want to be able to capture that metric individually for each service instance, we would also need to include the location in the set of tags? And then if we wanted to get an aggregated value across all of the instances, we would just specify the service and operation in the tags?

Assuming my understanding is correct, we just need to get the hostname/ipaddr added to the list of tags they list?

Regards
Gary