[Hawkular-dev] what to do about oshi platform metrics from agent

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Sun Nov 5 20:41:54 EST 2017

OK, since we had these metrics in our old agent, I figured we should add them back in to maintain what we had. This now works and we have all those platform metrics again. I confirmed that prometheus is collecting these metrics and we have the correct mapping in inventory (so the inventory UI can bring you to the graphs).

These PRs are required to be reviewed/merged:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-commons/pull/186
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/406