[Hawkular-dev] Can ManageIQ product/live_metrics be moved into manageiq-providers-hawkular ?

Alissa Bonas abonas at redhat.com
Thu Nov 23 13:35:44 EST 2017

Thomas, I believe Lucas means moving those files between miq repos, so the
release process for them remains the same.
Lucas, correct me if I'm wrong, but you are talking about those files
https://github.com/ManageIQ/manageiq/tree/master/product/live_metrics

I don't think there would be any objections (the proposal makes sense to me
), the only thing I am wondering/concerned about whether that will work
well. Because our repo is considered and packaged as a gem (while the main
repo is a rails app), so I guess it would be mainly a question of *will it
work or not*