[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular APM 0.14.4 + external Elastic Search

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 08:11:29 EDT 2017

On 10/26/2017 10:25 PM, Jerczey Godoy wrote:
> So, we expected that an external elastic could suffice this ,
> we used this rpm wget
> https://artifacts.elastic.co/downloads/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-5.6.3.rpm
> and on the same host we set up the APM 0.14 distrbution
> we pointed the standalone.conf with the following configuration:

Could you try the same version that we used for the last APM version?
Looks like it was 1.7.1. If it works, then there's something definitely
incompatible with 5.6.3.

> Any comment/help is very appreciated!

I just to reinforce what Thomas said in a previous email on this thread
that Hawkular APM is no longer being developed. Please, see this:

http://www.hawkular.org/blog/2017/04/19/hawkular-apm-jaeger.html

- Juca.