[Hawkular-dev] javaagent and domain mode

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 17:54:51 EDT 2017

Who has successfully run the Java Agent in a WildFly host controller (i.e. domain mode)??

I can't seem to get this to work [1] - its the agent's wildfly distro (a wildfly+agent distro) with a new domain.conf file so you can use this distro to test the agent in domain mode, but it isn't working. Getting the typical class not found errors for the logging stuff (I really hate this problem).

Anyone have ideas what is wrong and how to fix?

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/384/files