[Hawkular-dev] possible bug in inventory server

Joel Takvorian jtakvori at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 13:17:25 EDT 2017

Some update, here is the latest logs I got while the test failed:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Yy8CuDvgqzX1RazON6Cmag

I haven't time to dig further today, but see in the middle that lovely
stack trace:

*18:01:59,012 ERROR
[org.infinispan.transaction.impl.TransactionCoordinator] (default task-35)
ISPN000255: Error while processing prepare:
org.infinispan.transaction.WriteSkewException: Write skew detected on key
itest-rest-feed~Local DMR~/subsystem=datasources/xa-data-source=testXaDs
for transaction TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction:
0:ffffc0a8000c:-5784e282:59f75acd:b4 status: ActionStatus.RUNNING >*
* at
org.infinispan.transaction.impl.WriteSkewHelper.performWriteSkewCheckAndReturnNewVersions(WriteSkewHelper.java:66)*
* at
org.infinispan.interceptors.locking.ClusteringDependentLogic$AbstractClusteringDependentLogic.clusteredCreateNewVersionsAndCheckForWriteSkews(ClusteringDependentLogic.java:261)*

I have no idea why it wasn't displayed before, and it is now.