[Hawkular-dev] Separate maven build of Inventory UI

Matthew Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 14:29:49 EDT 2017

I think another question is will we ever want to include things outside of
inventory? Would having a UI to help with development/testing also be
useful for other pieces of Hawkular Services?

I think using a separate repo (possibly re-using the hawkular-ui repo)
could be a good idea here, and then bringing it into Hawkular Services if a
profile is activated.