[Hawkular-dev] Error connecting to Cassandra - com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException

Dhillon, Manjot manjot_dhillon at optum.com
Tue Apr 24 04:18:46 EDT 2018

Hello, I am trying to start hawkular services, version hawkular-1.0.0.Alpha13-SNAPSHOT.

As per the documentation, I am using Cassandra version 3.0.12. On starting the hawkular service, I see the following error -

33m01:58:08,209 WARN  [org.hawkular.alerts.engine.impl.CassDefinitionsServiceImpl] (Thread-239 (ActiveMQ-client-global-threads-15127043)) Could not connect to Cassandra cluster - assuming is not up yet. Cause: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException: All host(s) tried for query failed (tried: apsrd6612.uhc.com/10.204.85.28:9042 (com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException: unconfigured table schema_keyspaces))

The cassandra driver included with the hawkular service - cassandra-driver-core-2.2.0-rc3.jar, which may be causing the issue.

Thanks,
Manjot