[hibernate-dev] Namespaces for DOM4J Entity Mode

Stephen Wolke smwolke at geistig.com
Wed Aug 16 22:04:49 EDT 2006

Sorry the server was unaccessible from 8:00 am to about 7:00:pm today but the file should be accessible now.  I am in the process of making diff files for the files changed and will send them as an attachment if the jboss mailing list will accept them.  When the mailing list was on sourceforge my message was bounced because of an attachment.