[hibernate-dev] [Fwd: hibernate-mysql50-testsuite Build CompletedWith Testsuite Errors]

Steve Ebersole steve.ebersole at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 12:10:58 EST 2006

I am not really familiar with CruiseControl, so what exactly do you mean
by "emit"?

AFAIK, the same box hosts the various runs, correct?  So unless there
are plans to change that, a lot of effort here seems silly.

As far as the extra JDBC metadata, the JDBC driver is *supposed* to make
this info available via the DatabaseMetadata; be warned not all
Connection impls do a good job of this.  At any rate, Hibernate logs
this info during SessionFactory initialization (in the testsuite's
hibernate.log output):

10:57:31,981  INFO SettingsFactory:81 - RDBMS: MySQL, version:
5.0.27-community-nt
10:57:31,981  INFO SettingsFactory:82 - JDBC driver: MySQL-AB JDBC
Driver, version: mysql-connector-java-5.0.4 ( $Date: 2006-10-19 17:47:48
+0200 (Thu, 19 Oct 2006) $, $Revision: 5908 $ )
1

(these are from my local setup).