[hibernate-dev] [Fwd: hibernate-mysql50-testsuite Build CompletedWith Testsuite Errors]

Steve Ebersole steve.ebersole at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 16:06:22 EST 2006

No, not really

-----Original Message-----
From: Aleksandar Kostadinov [mailto:akostadinov at jboss.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:56 PM
To: Steve Ebersole
Cc: Darryl Miles; hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [hibernate-dev] [Fwd: hibernate-mysql50-testsuite Build
CompletedWith Testsuite Errors]

I mean is it possible to have a testcase which only tries to clean
everithing from the database it has connection to. So it is not
connected with other tests. It could not use junit at all. It will be
best to have a separate target (say cleandb) and when we run "build.sh
cleandb" we know that the database is ok.

Steve Ebersole wrote:

>It should only be a problem with the last of the test cases.
Basically,