[hibernate-dev] ant junitreport: Success rate 79.56%

Mon Nov 6 12:55:28 EST 2006

My 7.33% Hypersonic SQL was bogus, after installing the driver results
are upto 93.3% now which is confidence gaining. (Failures=36, Errors=22
out of 906)

For Mysql 79.56% (Failures=30, Errors=156 out of 910)

So from this I can say that Hypersonic SQL is the best reference
configuration for the test.

I would like to re-create your 100%, so maybe your overall configuration
is different to mine, would you be kind enough to confirm the details of
your configuration.

There are 14 tests named *FailureExpected.

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Thee pass rate for tests that is not named *FailureExpected is 100% on
> hsql.
>
> Same for alot of other db's. (i recently ran the testsuite against
> oracle, mysql and postgresql)
>
> And the test suite is constantly maintained.
>
> /max

My configuration:
  * Hibernate 3.2.0-ga
  * JVM: Sun 1.5.0u8 x86_64/Linux
  * JDBC Driver: mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin.jar
  * SQL Server: MySQL 4.1.15
  * HSQL: 1.8.0 (I Think)