[hibernate-dev] CGLIB problem

zakaria khabot zakaria_khabot at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 21 04:32:44 EST 2006

Hi all;
I Have a problem with jars using Hibernate.
I'm using 'cglib-full-2.0-RC2.jar' but I got this exception : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/cglib/KeyFactory
To solve this pb I added 'cglib-1.0.jar' to my classpath but also I got this exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.visitMethod(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/objectweb/asm/CodeVisitor;

Can someone help me to solve this problem.
Thanks....