[hibernate-dev] Re: Hibernate Lucene - forum issue

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Oct 13 10:37:00 EDT 2006

Hi Ales

Yes let's move that to the mailing list

What is DynamicBoost?
I've added support for @Boost on both attributes and entity
I have also introduced a Bridge notion that do the translation between
the property and the Lucene field. I'm almost done with that one. This
is very much like the Hibernate Type in it's flexibility and I'll add
some specific annotations support for numeric padding and date resolution

I fixed the concurrency issues in the Lucene event a while back using a
reentrant lock per DirectoryProvider. Did you check the code in
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/branches/Lucene_Integration/
I'm interested in seeing some additional issue if any.

What is additional POJO handling?

PS I remember an old JIRA issue of you talking about a filter
capability. I thing it's a nice idea, would probably make sense after
the core work is stable.