[hibernate-dev] Re: hbm2doc diagrams

Mark Hobson markhobson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 08:47:03 EDT 2006

On 24/10/06, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at jboss.com> wrote:
> done.

Thanks.

> I tried to verify our generated html with jtidy, but it reports too
> many "false alarms" (e.g. usage of % in td/th width).
>
> Anyone knows of a better verifier that can be used programmatically in
> unittests ?

The w3c validators are normally the best bet, but they tend to be
online tools rather than programmatic ones.  They are open-source
though, so it may be possible to integrate into unit tests.

Regarding the jtidy warnings, they are normally fair points and can be
fixed by moving to clean XHTML and CSS.  I was contemplating the work
involved when reformatting the templates, and it wouldn't be too hard.
 It'd be nice to move away from HTML4 and fully utilise CSS, but I
wasn't sure what your minimum requirements are.

Mark