[hibernate-dev] hbm2doc with inner-classes

Mark Hobson markhobson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:10:57 EST 2006

On 30/10/06, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at jboss.com> wrote:
> These errors occur because the db still contains some tables which should
> not be the case.
>
> This can be caused by interrupting the testsuite before it can clean up or
> a test that doesn't cleanup properly.
>
> Workaround: delete the db (easy for hsqldb ;)

Hmm, tried this, tried in-memory db, still failing..  I'm simply
running ant clean junit from within HibernateExt/tools, Hibernate3 and
HibernateExt freshly checked-out from Branch_3_2, and hibernate-3.2
sibling dir created from Hibernate3 ant dist.  I'm going to have to
move onto patching now, but any ideas welcome..

Mark