[hibernate-dev] Snapshot conflict with merge

Christian Bauer christian.bauer at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 17:59:43 EDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 10:20 PM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:

> I confirm what I said. I added a testcase to HEM.
>
> Here is the most accurate thing I can find from the spec

I took it out of the book until this is clear and stable. By the way,
another major thing missing in the spec is standardized version
increment checking, that is, which properties have to be dirty for a
version increment to happen. Without this being standardized,
versioning is completely non-portable. Write it on the list for EJB
4.x :)