[hibernate-dev] LoadContexts.cleanup() is never called

Gail Badner gail at sourcelabs.com
Tue Apr 17 18:08:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was looking over the changes in revision 11401 for HHH-2553 and I
noticed that a new method,  LoadContexts.cleanupCollectionEntries(Set
entryKeys), is never called. This is because LoadContexts.cleanup() is
never called. LoadContexts.cleanup() is the only method that calls
CollectionLoadContext.cleanup(), which is the only method that calls
LoadContexts.cleanupCollectionEntries(Set entryKeys).

I also noticed that LoadContexts.cleanup() is the only method that calls
EntityLoadContext.cleanup(), so that method is also never called.

I just thought I'd mention this in case it was an oversight.

Gail Badner