[hibernate-dev] hsearch-69 questions

John Griffin jgriffin at thebluezone.net
Mon Aug 13 22:48:19 EDT 2007

Guys,

Sorry for the delay on hsearch-69 but I really screwed up my back and have
been on some serious pain medication. Don't want to write code in that shape
8>O.

Anyway, I've traced the code down to LuceneWorker and know that's where the
work is to be done but since this will be a class purge instead of a remove
(which is already in the class) what else has to be taken care of besides
the actual index itself?

1.       I assume the class must be removed from the Class[] classes in
FullTextQueryImpl.

2.       This includes the classAndSubclasses Set

Or is it only necessary to remove the entity from the index and the rest
takes care of itself?

John G.