[hibernate-dev] hsearch-69 Purge

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 16 01:17:17 EDT 2007

You should not need to have access, I think.
Workers from the WorkerFactory take entity and work type. All of them
are stored by the BatchedQueueingProcessor
Then before tx commit, QueueingProcessor.prepareWorks prepare the
queue and create Lucene specific works (queue of LuceneWork).
after tx commit, the LuceneWork queue is processed. Either by
accessing Lucene or by sending a JMS message.