[hibernate-dev] Running tests with different configurations and different databases

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Dec 4 08:44:47 EST 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 04:44:13 am Julius Stroffek wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a document describing how to run hibernate junit tests with
> various configurations? I would like to run the tests against PostgreSQL
> but I am not able to find any description how to do that. I would like
> to implement a test for
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-2962.
> Thanks a lot.
On the 3.2 branch, to run them from the Ant build you would simply modify the
etc/hibernate.properties file to specify your appropriate pgsql settings and
then use the appropriate Ant target (e.g., junitreport).

However, if you are just wanting to develop a test case and not run the whole
test suite, you are probably better off using the junit capabilities of your
IDE

--
Steve Ebersole

Hibernate Project Lead