[hibernate-dev] HibernateExt/metadata split

Steve Ebersole steve.ebersole at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 07:53:54 EST 2007

As for the how, I can ask Damon; he has previously mentioned that he had
a script to automate layout changes within a repo.

Since you are talking about a lot of moves as it is, this might also be
a good time to move to the proposed directory layout where each project
is its own top-level repo directory.