[hibernate-dev] hbm2doc changes

Mark Hobson markhobson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:11:36 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've had an almost finished patch to hbm2doc lying around here that I
was about to submit before I had to stop working on Hibernate Tools.
Before I commit it, I just wanted to allow people to comment if they
have any objections to the changes.

I've tried to clean up the entity property summary section and push
the entity mapping information down into property details.  This makes
the entity documentation cleaner for people who, for example, are
writing reports:

Before: http://codehaus.org/~mark/hbx/old/
After: http://codehaus.org/~mark/hbx/new/

Ultimately the column names will link to the table pages.  If there's
no objections then I'll do the same to ids & versions and commit the
changes.

I've got a bunch of further todos for hbm2doc that I haven't got time
to do right now, so I'll raise them as issues and hopefully get to
them in future.

Cheers,

Mark