[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-14 fetch_size

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sat Jul 28 21:22:53 EDT 2007

The idea was that instead of loading objects one by one, you would
trigger the load of n object (preemptively)
So scrollableResults.get() would either:
  - extract the n following docs and load the n following objects and
cache n-1 of them
  - read the data from the already preemptively loaded objets

The object loading could be done by QueryLoader.load(EntityInfo...
entityInfos) (if applicable), which is more efficient than the one by
one object loading.