[hibernate-dev] docbook + maven

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 15:38:57 EDT 2007

one thing is for sure, the current image location in our docbook is
annoying ;(

It is not relative to where the xml files are and hence it does not show up
in e.g. xmlmind.

What makes most sense to me is that the images is located
relative/correctly based
on the actual xml they are referred in.

I know Marc Proctor solved this (at least he claims so) - but I don't know
how so
I cc'ed him in ;)

/max