[hibernate-dev] Maven and HibernateExt

hibernate at ferentschik.de hibernate at ferentschik.de
Sun Jun 10 17:40:29 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am not sure if I missed something or if there is some other documentation, but how do I build the projects under HibernateExt against the latest hibernate core?

I just updated the trunk (http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/trunk) and got the Hibernate3 building using the new maven 2 project layout, but how do I eg now build HSearch? That's still using the old ant build, right? It would be great if someone could tell me what to do.

Can I also suggest to set add the target directory of each maven module to the svn:ignore list? After building Hibernate3 my IDE reports all target directories as unversioned

Cheers,
Hardy