[hibernate-dev] Re: contribute

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 15 13:15:36 EDT 2007

I should clarify since I got questions :)

For gnome project planner, I need someone that knows how to use it to
help me start a project plan based off my current roadmap which is in
open office presentation format.  After the initial setup, I should be
able to understand the workings and maintain it moving forward.

For fop, I need some help in regards to the maven plugin for docbook I
am writing.

Thanks