[hibernate-dev] Wrong hibernate ID bug

Archie Cobbs archie at dellroad.org
Wed May 9 12:14:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I found what seems like a fairly serious and fundamental bug, which I
reported in the forum [1] and filed in JIRA [2] four months ago
(against version 3.2.1). The bug is easy to reproduce, and
reproducible test case is included. At least one other person has
reported seeing it also.

This is not to complain, as I understand everyone is busy. I'm just
not sure how to interpret what's going on with this bug, since there
has been zero response from anyone in either the forum or JIRA, and it
seems fairly significant. E.g. has there been any evaluation of the
issue? Is this issue something other people consider serious? Am I
missing something stupid? Etc.

Any information (even negative) I'd greatly appreciate...

Thanks,
-Archie

[1] http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=969856
[2] http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-2363