[hibernate-dev] HHH-16...

James Carman james at carmanconsulting.com
Wed Sep 5 14:48:31 EDT 2007

All,

I would like to get this thing working (the join ... on ... syntax
stuff).  I have begun work on it already (got a build working, started
digging into ANTLR grammar, etc.), but I would appreciate any guidance
that you folks could provide.  I started by adding a couple of test
cases and trying to figure out where in the heck this stuff goes
haywire!  Right now, I'm looking into the SqlGenerator class as it
seems that's where the meat of this is going to be.  I'm not an ANTLR
expert, so that's probably been taking me the most time to wrap my
head around.  Again, any help you guys can provide would be greatly
appreciated, both by me and my client, since they're footing the bill
for this development effort (we need it on our project).

James