[hibernate-dev] HHH-16...

James Carman james at carmanconsulting.com
Wed Sep 5 15:42:28 EDT 2007

The only reason I didn't go with the HQL_ANTLR_2 branch was that it
wasn't "mavenized" at least as far as I could tell.  That was the
easiest way I could get a working project up and running within my IDE
(mvn idea:idea).  Could we fork off a branch from the mavenized trunk
to do this work?  Then we could work on it together if you've got some
time to set up the 4-phase approach.