[hibernate-dev] H.Search: EventListenerRegister

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 27 17:57:33 EDT 2008

I don't quite fully remember the reasoning for not using
isAssignableFrom unfortunately. I guess I envisioned people
subclassing the regular event listener to do whatever and I did not
wanted to be impacted by their work. But then it would make sense to
consider them as registered as they are subclasses... Anyway, it's
better to prevent subclassing in the first place (final). We will be
able to do that when the collection listener will be removed (let's
set a TODO).

PostCollectionUpdateEventListener is an oversight (I swear I fixed
that at some point).

Your code looks good.

--
Emmanuel Bernard