[hibernate-dev] Which branches should receive patches

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 1 10:30:21 EST 2008

It really depends on the nature of the changes.  If it really is just
"fixes to tests" then you should target trunk, 3.2 and 3.3 branches with
appropriate JIRA issues.

Branch_3_2_4_SP1_xyz is stuff used by Red Hat in relation to support
offerings and should only be touched by them.

Annotations and EM 3.3 are compatible with Hibernate Core version 3.2.
Historically we did not version those subprojects so closely with the
core version.

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead