[hibernate-dev] Interested in new development

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 11:56:35 EST 2008

 >  Though I have less knowledge in Hibernate. I am interested in working
 > with new development and fixes

Feel free to finish this for me :)

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-3593

Read the full thread for background and what needs to be done:

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/hibernate-dev/2008-November/003452.html

Steve would like this refactored and moved over to the JMX module.  This
actually might be a good thing for someone new to do; someone that wants
to get started - its fairly out of the way of the hard-core hibernate
stuff, but it'll get your feet wet working in the hibernate dev environment.

Just a thought ;}