[hibernate-dev] Interested in new development

Mario Ds Briggs mario.briggs at in.ibm.com
Mon Dec 8 01:18:07 EST 2008

Hi Thamayanthi,

SQLCode -954 is related to not enough memory available to process the
statement. You can change the APPLHEAPSZ setting as detailed in the link
below. Alternately you can review to see what you are trying to load/read
and if you need all that data and if you can optimize it/

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9r5/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.luw.messages.sql.doc/doc/msql00954c.html

thanks
Mario

> Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:45:25 -0400
> From: "Thamayanthi k" <thamayanthi.g at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [hibernate-dev] Interested in new development
> To: hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org
>
> Hi,
>
> I need help on hibernate;
>
> Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not
execute
> query
>         at
> org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.
> handledNonSpecificException(SQLStateConverter.java:103)
>         at

org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:91)

>         at
> org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.
> convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43)
>         at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2223)
>         at
> org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(Loader.java:2104)
>         at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2099)
>         at
org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:378)
>         at

org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:338)

>         at

org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.performList(HQLQueryPlan.java:172)

<max.andersen at redhat.com

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/hibernate-dev/2008-November/003452.html

This