[hibernate-dev] JIRA workflow question

Felix Gnass felix.gnass at riotfamily.org
Wed Dec 10 09:53:02 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I have a "best practice" question regarding the submission of patches.
I've attached a patch to an existing JIRA issue
(http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-3532) and
wonder if there's anything else I can (or should) do to indicate a
change of the issue's status.

Would this list be the right place to discuss such a patch, or is there
even something like a "patch awaiting approval" step in the JIRA
workflow scheme?

This is my first contribution to Hibernate and I just want to make sure
it doesn't get lost somewhere between the other 1332 unassigned issues.

Best regards,
-Felix