[hibernate-dev] how to compile the code

Farzad Kohantorabi kohantorabi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:32:41 EST 2008

Hello,

I get a lot of problems compiling Hibernate core with Maven. I have a
feeling this is a work in progress since some of the problems I see are due
to changes in late December 2007. For example, the project file in core/core
complains it is missing antlr, dom4j and commons-collections versions. I
also can not get my maven to find the jdocbook snapshot either even though I
have set up my maven to look into the jboss repositories. Is there something
I am missing or the builds don't work at this point?

Thanks for helping me out,
Farzad-