[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.2.6.ga as maven artifact?

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Sun Feb 17 06:47:15 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade from Hibernate 3.2.5.ga to 3.2.6.ga using maven.
However, it seems that 3.2.6.ga is not available on any maven mirror. Is
someone looking into it?

The reason I want to upgrade is
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-2936. I am
having problems with the application I am currently working with right
now. It is blowing up with constraints violations after a row of
delete/merge operations. I am not able to reproduce this consistently yet,
but everything starts with a whole bunch of these warnings in the logs:

fail-safe cleanup (collections) :
org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext at 1dc9666<rs=com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyResultSet at 1be70e1>

I am not sure if the warning is related to the actual problem, but I
thought I address it first. Reading the Jira issues related to HHH-2936 I
was not able to figure out how serious this warning is or if I could
ignore it. Maybe can shed some light for me on this issue as well?

Thanks,
Hardy