[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.2.6.ga as maven artifact?

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 14:58:31 EST 2008

The fix for HHH-2936/HHH-2795 removes empty resultsets from the
persistence context as soon as they are no longer needed, rather than
waiting until the persistence context is cleared (e.g., when the session
is closed).

I'm currently looking into several Jira issues about constraint
violation problems with deletes and merges. The fix for
HHH-2936/HHH-2795 does not resolve these issues.

Gail Badner