[hibernate-dev] Hudson for Annotations and Hibernate Search

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Jun 13 09:18:03 EDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:51:36 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

Thanks for that. I am having some problems though.

> Open an issue in JBQA is probably the formal way.
How do I get Jira access to JBQA. I have a login to http://jira.jboss.com,
but when I log in I cannot see JBQA and if I just enter
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBQA I get a permissions exception. Whom
do I talk to for the right permissions?

> If you got vpn i would go on the internal irc and ask in #jbossqa
Which irc server are we talking about? I have VPN access and tried
devserv.devel.redhat.com, but there is no #jbossqa. Wrong server?

Cheers,
Hardy